Saturday, March 3, 2012

potato chips

A suggestion made by Katy... A hole, entire post about POTATO CHIPS!
So sit back and enjoy reading this very...potatoy post.
First off I asked Katy what she thought about Potato chips, here's what she said.
me: do you like potato chips?

Katy: YESSSSS!! 
   Katy:  they TASTE SO GOOD

That pretty much sums up how I feel about potato chips too. And this post.
Other then to say that in the comments you can tell how you feel about potato chips, and what you think about the flavored ones, and your favorite kind of flavored and so on. (my favorite is sour cream and onion!) ;)

6 comments:

  1. oh and although sour cream and onion is my favorite I also like vinegar and salt potato chips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I also like some bbq potato chips, which is strange because I don't like most bbq! :D

      Delete
  2. I like the plain potato chips and the sour cream and onion ones! I also like the Cape Cod Potato Chips that are onioney, and the ones with cracked pepper and some other seasoning, MMMMM :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmm yummy!!! :) those sound good! lol I'm getting hungry! :D

      Delete
  3. mmm I just love Potato chips!! I'll eat any kind, but my favorite is tied between plain/original and salt&vinegar!! Mmm-mmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol me too!! mmm I haven't had salt&vinegar potato chips in a long time!! they are really good!!!!! so are the originals, but that's the kind I have the most.

    ReplyDelete