LOL cool!! idk if this is the same one I've seen...I'll have to watch it at some point. :) at any rate the one I saw said "Happy Hunger Games" in it....so, Happy Hunger Games!! I haven't read any of the books yet or watched the movie but I want to soon! :)
from the snapshot thing you can see at the beginning of the video when it's not playing, it looks like it's not the same one...but i'm sure it's also cool!!! :) and hey it's the official one so it's probably longer and better! i think the one i saw was more of a "preview".
LOL yeah you should read the books and watch the movie! :) lol and the "Happy Hunger Games" thing is from the book, and they put it in the movie too! :) lol idk about that but maybe! :D
LOL cool!! idk if this is the same one I've seen...I'll have to watch it at some point. :)
ReplyDeleteat any rate the one I saw said "Happy Hunger Games" in it....so, Happy Hunger Games!! I haven't read any of the books yet or watched the movie but I want to soon! :)
from the snapshot thing you can see at the beginning of the video when it's not playing, it looks like it's not the same one...but i'm sure it's also cool!!! :) and hey it's the official one so it's probably longer and better! i think the one i saw was more of a "preview".
ReplyDeleteLOL yeah you should read the books and watch the movie! :) lol and the "Happy Hunger Games" thing is from the book, and they put it in the movie too! :)
ReplyDeletelol idk about that but maybe! :D
yeah i want to!! :) :D
ReplyDelete