Anyway before surgery I was trying to gain some weight so I had a lot of hot chocolate. As you know from the 30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 8 one of my favorite drinks is hot chocolate, but two days ago I added to the hot chocolate, and made it into Hot Chocolate Amazing! I added Marshmallows, wiped topping, and coffee creamer. It was really good!!!! So next time you want to make your hot chocolate into something different you should try it!
And in the next few days... 101 ways to eat potatoes! Okay so I probably won't come up with 101 ways, but mashed potatoes are on the menu this week, and potato soup, i just haven't gotten to have that yet. Anyway so be looking for some interesting ways to eat potatoes... and they will all be SOFT ways.
Haha!! Actually now I think you are more wise because now you won't have to worry about those two! Anyway the hot chocolate sounds good! :)
ReplyDeleteHey I like potato soup! :)
Anyway keep getting better! :)
Oh...well that's a new way of looking at it. :)
ReplyDeleteIt was good! To bad I can't have hot chocolate right now... :-/ Oh well!
I like potato soup too!!!! :)
Thanks!!! I'll try!! :)
LOL...yep.
ReplyDeleteAww! Could you have like, cold hot chocolate? LOL I know that sounds funny. I guess that would be chocolate milk though. :)
LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah I probably could of had cold hot chocolate, but I didn't. lol maybe I'll try that next time! :D
lol!!! :)
ReplyDelete