Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ghost, Heroes & Villains Tour

So I posted about this before...but now I'm posting a couple pix. Just so you all know, the tour was way cooler then the pictures make it look. ;)
Your friendly guild Chris.
Miss Anna McDowell, her father left her body in the cave for two years after she died at age 14, and there are stories that she still walks the passageways of the cave today. I dare you to google her father, Dr. Joseph Nash McDowell (trust me he's way creepier then her!).
Someone down the child drop off hole...hmm maybe a child who's parents never came back to pick them up? jk ;)
someone's watching! lol and one of the lanterns that was set up in the cave! :)
The ghosts got locked in the cave! ;P
hehe the face paint was tooo much fun! :D

6 comments:

  1. hehe!!! thanks for posting the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone on the tour!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like an interesting time! Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katy: You're welcome! :) That would have been awesome!
    @Payton: hehe yep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU. LOOK. AWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In ALL of those pix!!! that is SOOOO COOOOLLLL!!

    ReplyDelete