Hum, well, I've done this on Mongoo's blog, and on mine, but let's see if I can think up some more!! I always want to put in family and friends. I'm also thankful for Christmas decorations, the Thanksgiving break I had last week, our new kitten, and all my other animals. OK so I've used most of those both other times but hey! Guess it shows what I'm most thankful for. :)
Hehe I'm thankful for those people you are so comfortable around you can completely be yourself and just let go, be crazy, make wacky noises and laugh your head off and no one will think you are weird for it!! :)
Hum, well, I've done this on Mongoo's blog, and on mine, but let's see if I can think up some more!! I always want to put in family and friends. I'm also thankful for Christmas decorations, the Thanksgiving break I had last week, our new kitten, and all my other animals. OK so I've used most of those both other times but hey! Guess it shows what I'm most thankful for. :)
ReplyDeleteHehe I'm thankful for those people you are so comfortable around you can completely be yourself and just let go, be crazy, make wacky noises and laugh your head off and no one will think you are weird for it!! :)
ReplyDelete@katy: lol I think I put the same things one your blog, Mongoo's blog and my blog. hehehe
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: LOL!! :D That's just one thing. hehehe ;)
Oh yeah...another thing I'm thankful for, dad's (and other people) that don't mind spiders and kill them for me!!! ;)