Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 29

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 29-picture of your favorite item (BOOKS! Although I'm wondering why I took a picture of those books because like more then half of them are school books and school books are NOT my favorite!! In the picture there's also my iPod and music is also one of my favorite things. lol and also some of the non school books in the picture are books about the Civil War (actually come to think of it they were school books too, just not my school books.) which I love learning about history and the Civil War is very interesting. So anyway...)
And guess what???? I'm almost done!!!!! Just ONE more day!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha ditto; school books are not my favorite books either!! ;) Nice ipod! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I'm still wondering why I didn't think about them being in the picture sooner... :D Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete