Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 27

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 27-picture of your pet/a pet you'd like to have (How about this, some of the old pets that I MISS! from when I was...younger, a lot younger. Tobi, the sweet lovable old dog that got me to not be afraid of dogs...well most dogs anyway. Tiger Woods (we didn't choose the name) the...cat that I don't really remember but I guess was a nice little kitty because we have a picture of me petting him! Tinkhemight the best cat we ever had! And btw I choose the name (like I said I was a lot younger)! And...one of the white cats (Hannah can't tell which one...), and all the whites cats were cute little sweeties! At least from what I remember. Oh yeah, and just so you all know, they really did just lay around like that together, Tobi didn't mind the cats and the cats didn't know that dogs are usually cats enemy.)

3 comments:

  1. awww cute!! we used to have a brown striped cat that I named well...Stripey Tiger but we just called her Tiger! ;) haha :D thanks for sharing the pic!! :D they look like awesome pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cool! :) YOu're welcome! I think I told you I'd send you a picture of our cats and dog a long time ago and never did...so, sorry about that, but you get it see them anyway! :) And yeah the were awesome pets!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete