Friday, July 8, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 24

30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 24-picture of a thing you wish to posses (Right now I am wishing I possessed some ice cream so that I could EAT IT! And share it with some friends and family since that bucket is WAY to big for me to eat ALL of! Hmm...you know my birthday is in a couple months...hint hint Rene and Katy! ;D jk, about the last part...)

9 comments:

  1. LOL!! well i'm sure both of us would love to help u eat icecream on your birthday!!! :) lol that'd be SOOO fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! No I meant that you could both get me ice cream! ;D But I'd LOVE it if you came and helped me eat it!!! :D Even if you didn't get it for me! :) That would be awesome!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol oh okay......;) :D but yeah that would be awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm!!! YUMMY!!!!!!...okay now i want ice cream for breakfast!!!!!!! :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!!!! :D Well...I'd tell you how you should have something healthier for breakfast and all but you would probably just remind me that I've had cake and ice cream for breakfast before. And I would remind you that it was coffee cake. But still...
    So instead I'll just say: CAN I COME OVER AND EAT ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST WITH YOU???? lol ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baked cake is better for you than fried cake...so why NOT eat it for breakfast?? Not that I'm advocating it or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the thing you wish to possess is food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! so you don't even advocate eating anything for breakfast? ;) That's weird...since you almost always eat breakfast!
    lol yeah I didn't know what to put (that I actually really wanted) and I was thinking how good ice cream sounded so i thought, why not?

    ReplyDelete