Friday, June 17, 2011

the rose bush

I said there would be a post of pix of the rose bush, So h
ere it is! :) By now of course the roses are died :( But oh well. Oh yeah, one thing I keep forgetting to mention is that it's a mini rose bush.... which means cute little roses. :) Anyway, as promised PIX!
Some of the roses.
:)
the bush, it's kinda falling over with all the flowers on it... :D
Oh yeah...and one thing about the 30 Day Picture Challenge, well I AM going to finish it. LOL but well, day 20 is kinda hard, not because I don't have the picture but because I have way too many pictures that I want to use!! I think I'm down to like nine now, but, sigh, just one will be hard.
(btw, if you remind me later I might reload the pix a bit bigger, but it was taking FOREVER so I did them small even though they'd be better bigger...but I really wanted to get this posted today. So, sorry.)

3 comments:

  1. pretty flowers!!! and yeah they're cute!! :) We have this little potted rosebush (also small roses) that my godmother gave me when I was born I think. It has pink roses. :) Thanks for sharing the pix!!! and don't worry about the pix challenge!! take ur time! I haven't found a pic for Day 20 yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWW!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! thanks!!!! :) and can't wait to see Day 20!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls!!!
    @Katy: oh cool!! yeah well our rose bush was just in the yard when we moved in...

    ReplyDelete