Friday, June 24, 2011

Kool Pix

These first two were taken at a friend's house when I was leaving... and I just had to snap a couple quick pictures of the awesome sunset! :)
And these are just some random pictures I took at the park near where I live...I liked how the sun looked through the trees and was trying to capture it just right....didn't really work, but they're kinda cool pictures anyway!! :D
This is a picture of a hot-air balloon our church "rented" for rides at an annual bonfire! :)
And these last ones are a bunch of pictures my sister took after it got dark/when they lit the bonfire!! :) It was AWESOME!! anyway...hope you enjoyed my random post and the pix lol!! :)
ciao!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! THOSE. ARE. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!!!! thx for posting!!!! :D i did enjoy ur random post!! if u get a chance sometime make one on Las Tres Amigas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!!!!!
    @PJ: thanks!!!!!!!!! :) hehehe....i thot so too!!
    @KT: ;) okey-day!!! i will do that!!! :D lol

    ReplyDelete