Well it really all comes down to this little guy, Samuel Rutherford.

First off Samuel is my nephew, my oldest sister Rosana asked me to stay and watch her daughter (my niece) while she went to the hospital, well I live an hour and a half from her so...I came a week early, actually two weeks earlier then the due date. So I haven't been able to finish the 30 Day Picture Challenge while gone because well...lots of reasons, haven't been on the computer THAT much, Sarah is usually around when I am and it's kinda hard to do much with a 17 month old playing around you wanting you to hold her and or w/e else and also, I mean not that it madders like tons for most of the days but well I haven't been on the same computer as I usually am so all the pix that I would use... they're an hour and a half away.
Anyway, so Samuel was born yesterday (a week and a day early) and I'll be going home soon, as in probably Thursday, wouldn't need to stay that long but oh well, I sorta think Sarah would be mad at me if I left her while her mom's still in the hospital, when mom gets home with baby brother then she'll forget me. ;)

Me, Sarah and Samuel. (I think you can guess who's who)

The happy family! :) Andy, Rosana, Sarah and Samuel. Yes Sarah really is happy, she just wouldn't smile for the camera.
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEY ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And lucky you!!! you were one of the first to hold him, right?!?!? :D Sarah is SOOOO BIG!!!!!!! wow!! :D hey, isn't that the same thing Rosana was wearing after she had Sarah??? :D lol awwwww.... thanks for the pix!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Sorta, I was the first family member other then maybe Uncle Jim, Rosana said he had stopped by but I wasn't sure if he had held Sam or not. Yeah it's weird holding Sarah and then Samuel because like she's big and heavy and moves around a lot and all and then he's so small and light and doesn't move around as much. lol! Um...idk, maybe, I think she might of worn that shortly after having Sarah. And you're welcome for the pix! But actually I only took one of them. ;)
ReplyDeleteaww, thanks for the pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Yeah that's so awesome tho!!! :D Can't wait to meet him!! (I bet Hannah's jealous!!)
ReplyDelete@Katy: you're welcome!! :)
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: lol, yeah it was cool! :) I can't wait till you meet him either! (then I get to see you!!! probably...) lol actually she isn't really she thought it was cool since I was the last to see and hold Sarah b/c of the H1N1 flu scare or w/e the hospital had this thing about not wanting you to visit if you were under 18.
So cute! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I found your blog from Marjo. B's as I am her sister. Please coem over and visit. Would love you as a follower.
ReplyDelete