30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 20-picture from 5 years ago (So I found all these really kool pix that we took at Thanksgiving 2006 and couldn't decide on just one, and then when I thought I had decided, WHAM! It hit me! The picture that I should use has been STARING me in the face the hole time! It's just the biggest picture of Rene and I on my wall (don't ask)! So I checked and sure enough the picture was taken August 2006, 5 years ago. So I give you DAY @) (20)!!)

awww sweet picture!! :D :) i can't believe how much younger we all look just 5 years ago!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Awww!! that picture is classic!! just saying!! :D nice choice!! and i CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO!!!! WOW.
ReplyDelete@Katy: Yeah I know!! at first I thought that the picture was from longer ago then five years. :D
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: I know right? thanks! :) ME EITHER!!!!!