30 Day Picture Challenge--Day 17-picture that amazes you (that my hair actually got that long!!! and you should see it AFTER I got it cut! It was SHORT! okay not as short as it was the second time but I thought it was longer then it was till I saw the pix! :D)
yeah wow it sure did get long!! :) I think my hair was that long at one time. :) And kinda the same texture too, only my hair's more towards the red than a darker color. Nice pic! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah that was like the end of 2008. cool, was it as annoying to take care of as mine was? ;) Thanks! :)
ReplyDeletewow cool! :) Anyway....yeah, it was annoying to take care of. I was pretty young when my hair was that long; every time it had just been washed, my mom would have to comb it and it took SOOOO long!! And it was painful because my hair was really prone to snarls because it was so thick and long, plus my hair is wavy. When I was like...idk maybe seven, my mom gave me this ultimatum: cut my hair or braid it. So for a long time I had long braids. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Awwwww!!! LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete@Katy: that's awesome!!!
i used to have longer hair too... and your right Katy, it was really annoying to have your hair combed after being washed!! ...it was pretty much a dream come true when we discovered conditioner and detangler!! :D lol....
@Katy: Yep! actually almost sounds like it was worse to take care of! ;)
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: Aw thanks! :) I love your hair! And I remember your detangler!!! That stuff smelled like apples and I loved it! :D lol