thanks Preciosa! i saw it! it was good! i think you'll like it!
THANKS!!! I hope you two enjoyed it!! I'm hoping to see it sometime after Sean gets back for the Christmas break or whatever!! :)
Thanks I did!!!! I hope you can go see it then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we talk about it and not spoil it for you!!!!!! :)
what day did u see it, Preciosa? :) i'm glad you liked it!!! :) Yeah Rene, i liked it too!!! :) yeah ditto, hope u can see it then!
Friday night. We went to one of the 2D showing!! :) me too! and I'm glad you liked it!!! :) and yeah Rene you totally have to see it then!!!
oh cool so u did get to see it on the tenth!!! :) cool you got to see it regular instead of 3D which wasn't very impressive and we had 2 pay more! :P ;) yeah Rene!!!! :)
yeah. :) lol yeah I was excited that the show we decided to go to wasn't 3D because I thought it would be. Totally Rene!
yeah that's cool, i would rather have seen it not 3D.
Well you should just come out here and go see it with me again not in 3D!! and we could drag Rene along too!! ;)
lol!!!!!! i would LOVE that!!!!!! let's see when can i come??
lol!!!!!!! Hmm...as soon as you want? I would LOVE that too!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!!! i so wish i could!!!!! :D :D
lol!! I know right? it would be so awesome if we could!!!!!!! :)
totally!!!
defiantly!!!
like, yeah!!!!! ;)
like, totally!! ;)
like, seriously!!!! :P
like, defiantly!!! :D
it would be so cool!!!!!!
yeah it would be!!!!!!!
thanks Preciosa! i saw it! it was good! i think you'll like it!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!!! I hope you two enjoyed it!! I'm hoping to see it sometime after Sean gets back for the Christmas break or whatever!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks I did!!!! I hope you can go see it then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we talk about it and not spoil it for you!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletewhat day did u see it, Preciosa? :) i'm glad you liked it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah Rene, i liked it too!!! :) yeah ditto, hope u can see it then!
Friday night. We went to one of the 2D showing!! :) me too! and I'm glad you liked it!!! :) and yeah Rene you totally have to see it then!!!
ReplyDeleteoh cool so u did get to see it on the tenth!!! :) cool you got to see it regular instead of 3D which wasn't very impressive and we had 2 pay more! :P ;) yeah Rene!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteyeah. :) lol yeah I was excited that the show we decided to go to wasn't 3D because I thought it would be. Totally Rene!
ReplyDeleteyeah that's cool, i would rather have seen it not 3D.
ReplyDeleteWell you should just come out here and go see it with me again not in 3D!! and we could drag Rene along too!! ;)
ReplyDeletelol!!!!!! i would LOVE that!!!!!! let's see when can i come??
ReplyDeletelol!!!!!!! Hmm...as soon as you want? I would LOVE that too!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelol!!! i so wish i could!!!!! :D :D
ReplyDeletelol!! I know right? it would be so awesome if we could!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletetotally!!!
ReplyDeletedefiantly!!!
ReplyDeletelike, yeah!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeletelike, totally!! ;)
ReplyDeletelike, seriously!!!! :P
ReplyDeletelike, defiantly!!! :D
ReplyDeleteit would be so cool!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah it would be!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete