Saturday, December 4, 2010

Regency dress

So this is sorta what the dress looks like right now. Well actually not exactly because these pix are from like a week ago but anyway, theses pictures are of the dress, it's not actually sewn together. but the bodice is done and the skirt peaces are sewn together. Then the other one is when I was cutting the lining out. I had to lay it out on the floor because it was the only thing long enough! And I had a couple problems with it because it was cut wrong so it wasn't long enough for the peaces so I sorta didn't cut them right but anyway! Now I have the lining sewn to the skirt so it's almost time to sew the bodice to the skirt! And I have one week to finish it! Which is scary because I'm not sure I can actually get it done...
And an update on Rosana's dress: well there isn't really anything to update because, I was going to work on but then realized I'd never washed the fabric so i couldn't cut it out yet.
Anyway, Happy six days till Voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

4 comments: