I know that here in the Midwest it's still 2010 but it's almost 2011 and out East it's already 2011 so I figured it wasn't to soon to tell everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you all had a great 2010 and that you all have a wonderful 2011!!!!!! And that if you stayed up late so you could ring in the new year that you don't sleep the hole day away!!! ;D
thanks Preciosa!!! Happy New Year to you too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I hope you had a great 2010 as well and that you'll have a great 20ll!!! yeah I didn't stay up but i guess you did?
Happy New Year! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks Katy and Angela!!!! :)
ReplyDelete@Katy: Yes, I did stay up, but I stay up that late a lot. :D So it wasn't anything abnormal, but it was still fun! :)
that's cool :)
ReplyDeletei stayed up till 2:45 and then was late for work January 1st...so i guess that's a memorable way of bringing in the New Year anyway.... LOL!
ReplyDeletelol!
ReplyDeletehaha fun!!! :D
ReplyDeleteyeahhhh......not so fun LOL!!!!! :D but it was funNY! :) lol sry..... :D
ReplyDeleteLOL!! True, but sleeping is fun! at least I think it is...sometimes. :D It's okay! :)
ReplyDelete