Wednesday, March 20, 2013

random randomness tends to be random randomly. and jelly beans.

Hello!!! So.....yeah...Preciosa and I are being our crazy awesome selves and posting random things on our blogs. So since she posted about popcorn on my blog then...I'll post about...
Jelly beans!!!!!
Yes, jelly beans. That sometimes yummy, sometimes awful, sometimes "eh" kind of candy. I used to eat jelly beans even if they were awful. Now I don't really bother anymore. I only eat the awesome ones!!!
The Starburst ones are best in my opinion, and I also like the black licorice jelly beans. Any of those generic, fairly large jelly beans that are some fake fruit flavor are usually fairly gross, at least to me.
How about Jelly Belly ones?? Those are good, at least some flavors; I really like the cherry and the root beer flavors.
So if you get any jelly beans for Easter, my advice is to only eat the yummy ones!!!

Hia there! This is Preciosa! WAHAHAHA! no i didn't hack Katy, I just get to edit her posts cause it's MY blog! anyway so JELLY BEANS!!!!!
in truth I didn't like jelly beans till a couple years ago...and I still only like some of the flavors. But if you get the right flavor jelly beans are awesome! :)

8 comments:

  1. Katy,are you nuts? black Licorice jelly beans are one of the most vile candies out there! (besides the 'popcorn' flavor) I do love the star burst jelly beans... jelly belly jelly beans are too wacky for my taste buds! I do hope I get jelly beans this Easter, but honestly I would rather have some chocolate...the good kind! :)

    Hi again Preciosa! Katy's right, you're both crazy...And of course awesome! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha not sure I'd go that far Payton! And although i'm not really a fan of black licorice either... it's better then some candy. However to each her own, said the maiden as she kissed the cow. ;)
    oh btw hi again Payton! lol you just figured that one out? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Payton, yeah I've known other people who don't like black licorice jelly beans, but I just do :) hehe :) Chocolate's my favorite too though, so I'm with you there.
    @Preciosa, what r u talking about, maidens kissing cows??

    ReplyDelete
  4. "@Preciosa, what r u talking about, maidens kissing cows??"
    I'm with you Katy! Just smile and nod. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! :D mmm chocolate!!! :D lol and yeah just smile and nod.... but anyway I guess that's what the hole saying is, I mean you have heard the saying "to each her/his own" right???? The forgotten last part of the saying is "said the maiden as she kissed the cow." Don't worry I just learned this too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHOCOLATE!!! :) hehe! i want some chocolate...anyway!!
    Now it makes sense!!! Yes I have heard that before, but nope not that last part!! Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol
    Yeah I hadn't heard till like a month or so ago when Maria said it to Hannah.

    ReplyDelete