Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 4th

So because I have not been posting very much recently I decided to post some pictures from my 4th of July. 

my nails :)
in the car on the way to work (yeah I had to work 4th of July...one of the downs of working in tourism.) 
for Tom Sawyer Days we got to dress up at work. So this is Becky, Tom and Mary (Tom's cousin)
Fireworks! :)

Basically even with working I had a fun 4th of July. :)

So how was everyone else's 4th of July?

2 comments:

  1. great pics, Preciosa!!! :) really, really like them!!! :)
    happy 4th of July! Again! Mine was good too, thanks!! we took a bike ride together, had a great supper, watched "Singing in the Rain", and had our own small fireworks and sparklers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy! :)
    ooh fun! I like that movie! At least from the one time I saw it I liked it! lol. anyway sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete