Tuesday, April 17, 2012

100

Just wanted, to let you all know, this is our
100th post!
Thumbs up to my co-writers Rene and Katy!
(You two are great! Thanks for helping make this happen!)
Also Thank You to all my readers who have suffered through all 100 posts!
I'm actually surprised (and excited) that we made it to 100 posts before the blog turned 2! :D
Although the 30 Day Picture Challenge really helped with that! ;)
Hopefully we'll make it through the next 100 before I turn 100! ;)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! HAPPY 100!!!! :) and thanks for letting me be a co-writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! :) It wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you! And I do mean that! If you hadn't talked me into not deleting the blog it would never have even had 2 posts! ;) Nope! THANK YOU! for being a co-write! :)

    ReplyDelete