Please don't die of shock! But yes I am posting! It's about time after all. I really am sorry that I haven't posted recently. But there are a couple good reasons for that.
Reason #1:
I had my last two wisdom teeth taken out. And recover took a while.

Me right after I had the teeth out.
Reason #2:
My sister and her husband, and their children moved, like a week after I had my teeth out, so I was over helping them get the house ready to move into, helping them move, watching the kids, cleaning and whatever else needed done.
Reason #3:
and this one isn't as good as the others but, Samuel came down with a cold while we were helping my sister and her family move (if you remember Samuel is my nephew) and I did a lot with Samuel the day of the move, and well the next day I felt pretty awful and sure enough I came down with a pretty miserable cold. Okay so it wasn't THAT bad, and I had a lot of fun losing my voice and drinking tea all day, but still, who's thinking about a blog when they have a cold?
Reason #4:
Other then moving my sister, I've had school, and lots of other random things going on, so I've been busy. Which is probably the worst reason I have for not posting but oh well.
Now I'll post some pictures for you all!
we got some snow, which made me happy! :)

My friend Sarah and I went to see Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D, and we took some pix with C3PO and R2-D2, yeah it was fun, and Star Wars was pretty awesome in 3D!
And finally...

another friend and I took some pictures recently (in the snow!) and I'm thinking I'll make another post with more of the pictures in it but here's one of my favorites from then, I'm holding the tree that was coming out of my head up. ;) (yeah, I'm crazy!)
So anyway, I plan to post more in the coming days, but I guess you could call this post, my return to blogging. lol.
Don't worry about it, Preciosa!! all of us people w/ blogs have times when we don't post stuff, for many different reasons!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pics!!! :)
:) Yeah I forgot to mention the fact that I didn't create this blog...oh well lol. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
Hey girl! Don't feel bad about not blogging!! LOL!! :) You have been BUSY!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd wow! I could not tell that it was you in that last picture!!! You're SOOO PRETTY!! You look so different!!! :((( I MISSS YOU!!!!
OKay, I won't... lol :D Yeah... and things are going to get a lot busier in the next few months. sigh.
ReplyDeleteWow! Really? I don't think I look that different in it... Aw thanks!!!!!!!!! :) YOU ARE TOO!!!!!!!!!! :) and I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!
am I allowed to say I miss you too, Preciosa?? even though I actually haven't visited you in person yet?? ;) btw I agree w/ Rene, you're soo pretty! :)
ReplyDeleterofl! yes Katy you are! at least if I'm allowed to say I miss you!!!!!!!!! ;) aw thanks!!!! :) you're pretty too!!!!! :) <3
ReplyDeleteLOL yes you're allowed to say that too!! :) aww thanks!! <3
ReplyDeletelol okay then... I MISS YOU!!! :D <3
ReplyDeleteLOL well, Ditto!!! :) <3 :)
ReplyDelete