Aww!! Happy Valentine's day!! :) LOVE YOU!!! :) P.S. What are those cookies from? ;)
LOVE YOU TOO!!! :)P.S. lol does the "Rosana & Andy" on one of them and the "A&R" on another one give you a hint? hehe they're from Rosana and Andy's wedding shower...
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too Preciosa! :) The cookies are pretty!! :)
Thanks! :)I didn't actually make them...I don't even remember if I took the picture of them.
Aww!! Happy Valentine's day!! :) LOVE YOU!!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. What are those cookies from? ;)
LOVE YOU TOO!!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. lol does the "Rosana & Andy" on one of them and the "A&R" on another one give you a hint? hehe they're from Rosana and Andy's wedding shower...
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too Preciosa! :)
ReplyDeleteThe cookies are pretty!! :)
Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't actually make them...I don't even remember if I took the picture of them.