yes, we have come across most if not all of these!! I think the top two we would come across were: 1. What about socialization? (usually from adults) and 2. Do you do school in your PAJAMAS? (usually from kids) Firstly, I agree with the guy in the video, it may just take more WORK to be social, secondly, I don't think I have EVER done my school in my pajamas! Thanks for sharing the video, Preciosa!
lol yeah! I don't think I've heard the first two before but I think I've heard all the others! :D lol!!! are you kidding? YOu should so try it!! It's totally fun doing school in pajamas! ;) lol sorta, but I do do it a lot, not all day though. hehe. You're welcome! :)
"Finding Nemo, son, what have I told you about watching PG movies?" ;)
LOL!! omg!! Jenah Bickel just showed this to me yesterday!! it is AWESOME!!! and his other videos are hilarious too!! and really true!!! lol!! I LOVE THIS!! thx for posting it! :)
yes, we have come across most if not all of these!! I think the top two we would come across were:
ReplyDelete1. What about socialization? (usually from adults)
and
2. Do you do school in your PAJAMAS? (usually from kids)
Firstly, I agree with the guy in the video, it may just take more WORK to be social, secondly, I don't think I have EVER done my school in my pajamas!
Thanks for sharing the video, Preciosa!
lol yeah! I don't think I've heard the first two before but I think I've heard all the others! :D
ReplyDeletelol!!! are you kidding? YOu should so try it!! It's totally fun doing school in pajamas! ;) lol sorta, but I do do it a lot, not all day though. hehe.
You're welcome! :)
"Finding Nemo, son, what have I told you about watching PG movies?" ;)
LOL!! omg!! Jenah Bickel just showed this to me yesterday!! it is AWESOME!!! and his other videos are hilarious too!! and really true!!! lol!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS!! thx for posting it! :)
LOL!!! Yeah I know!!!! :D I watched a couple of his others but didn't post them lol.
ReplyDeleteur welcome! :)