Tuesday, December 20, 2011

gingerbread

It's Christmas time! And what could be more fun then making Christmas cookies? Making a gingerbread house maybe?(those are hypothetical questions of course, I don't really want you answering because actually I can think of lots of things that would be funner.) lol, okay so actually I've never made a gingerbread house at Christmas time. But a couple years ago my sister and I decided to make a gingerbread house, don't know why totally since neither us even likes gingerbread, but it was still a lot of fun!! And I thought it'd be fun to post some pictures of it! :) don't you love the little star above the door?? Hannah cut that before baking and I thought it was really cool! :) us with our masterpiece! ;) this was before Hannah frosted the trees and windows. these are the gingerbread people we made! :) they were soo fun! here they're all lined up to do the gingerbread reel! ;) and this is them doing the gingerbread reel! hehehe ;) yeah...the gingerbread people were a little to big for the house...but they still look cute together! :D

4 comments:

  1. Aww cool!!!! I love the house and the gingerbread people!!! AWESOME AND TOTALLY CUTE!!! :) Thanks for the great pics!!!! and great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Katy!! :) and you're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!! :( how come I'm just now seeing this pix!?!? lol jk i love them though!! and the "gingerbread reel"... AWESOME!!! THAT IS SOOOO COOL!! and all your gingerbread people look reallly cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thanks Rejelle!!! Um...idk. lol thanks!! Hannah did most the decorating I just gave her some ideas and all. :)

    ReplyDelete