So Preciosa had a fun idea that I'd make a post about chocolate on here, and she'd do it on
Las Tres Amigas.
Okay, so, CHOCOLATE!! It's rich, creamy, delicious, and sometimes there's nuts, crisped rice, or something else yummy in it! And sometimes, it's just smooth and wonderful and it tastes awesome. I like tons of different types of chocolates. Probably my favorite of dark, white, and milk chocolate is milk chocolate. But lots of different kinds are good!!!!!!! :) So what's your favorite?
hehehe yours is short and to the point. I like it. Mine just drags on and on. lol anyway, I don't have a favorite, except that probably milk chocolate is just because I have dark chocolate more and I never really have white chocolate so I actually don't know for sure that i like it. But anyway that was fun! :)
ReplyDeleteCan anyone have just one favorite kind of chocolate? I think Caramel and chocolate go pretty well together.... but then so does coconut and cookies.... I got to think about it some more!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
@Preciosa: lol that's fine!! :) i wasn't sure exactly how much to say about it, but i just ended up deciding to just rave about it and then ask ppl what kinds they liked! :) lol glad u liked it! thanks!
ReplyDelete@Payton: haha! I know, right? So many different types of chocolate are GREAT! :) lol Take your time!
LOL!!! YUUUUMMMM!!!
ReplyDelete