Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Surprise!

Well here it is! The surprise I said something about. Remember that Civil War dress I made a year ago? Well I don't know if you remember this or not but I said I would post a couple pictures of it and so here they are! :) I know it's taken an insanely long time to put them up but oh well. Enjoy!
And of course I have to put a picture of me and my reenactment partners, lol. Hannah, Rene, me and Aunt Stephanie all in Civil War costumes. :)

4 comments:

  1. awww SWEET!!! :) I had forgotten about that but I remember now that you mention it! Anyway love the pics! thanks for posting! and hey, better late than never, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks Katy!! I figured that you would remember it when I actually got around to posting it. :) Glad you like them! lol yep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL PRECIOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D THANKS FOR THE SURPRISE!!!!!! :) :) :) THREE CHEERS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! LOL...yeah i'm sorry...I DID kind of forget that you had said you would post those pix...but ya sorry i haven't like sent you pix and all...:( and sorry i haven't been on here in forever! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! :) YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! LOL it's okay!!! It was a long time ago that I said that! It's fine!! I haven't really sent you pix either. And it's fine you haven't been on here for a while! Nothing much has been posted on here for a while! :(

    ReplyDelete