Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you that to day is Memorial Day, and it's always good to remember those who have served and/or still do serve in the United States military.
Happy Memorial Day!! Say thank you to a veteran!
This is my Grandpa who served in the Navy
And my brother, who is in the Marine Corps
I was going to post a picture of my mom - who was in the Air Force for 12 years - but we don't have any scanned onto the computer or anything and i couldn't find a good one to take a picture of.... so for now that will have to wait. Anyway Happy Memorial Day!

7 comments:

  1. Kool post, Rene!! :) I can totally see the family resemblance w/ your grandpa. And good idea to do a pic of him and Jonathan, that's cool! :) I like this post; thanks for making it! My grandpa (who died Dec. 2009) served in the army for a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Old pictures really interest me- I enjoy seeing pics of people's grandparents, etc in the war. Glad you shared this. We have a couple neat photos of my Grandpa when he served in Egypt...(I don't think he fought in battles, though.)
    Happy Memorial Day.
    And Rejelle, I am SO sorry that I saw you at my Graduation, and didn't say ''Hi!'' I saw you, and thought ''I should say something because she could be Rejelle...''But I still was confused as to who was who! But NOW I know you. Looking forward to seeing you at Conference or Christmas Ball!!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome!! I like learning things about ancestors and stuff like that! :D
    Hey, that's okay!! :) LOL! Yep, that's me!! I don't think we'll be at the Conference, but I will probably see you at the Christmas Ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thanks for posting Rene! :)
    Anyway, both my grandpas where in the Military, one in the Army and one in the Navy.
    and um... i forget what i was going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Your other grandpa was in the Army?? That's cooL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, he wasn't in any major battles or anything but yeah he was in the Army for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete