Just wanted to put up a post since I haven't in a while and we haven't had any new posts for a while. It's so hard to come up w/ posts!!! Preciosa, Rene and I have certainly discovered that in writing this blog and my blog. Sometimes it seems like there's nothing interesting to talk about!! :) So.....how about a trivia question?? Hum.......what are you favorite kinds of music? I actually like a lot of different kinds, but like, I like pop and rock (certain of it!!), so those are like two of my favorites I guess. :) So how about it?
Why don't you try the 30 Day Picture Challenge? And you could even divide the days between the three of you. Check it out on FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/30-Day-Picture-Challenge/192050544170654?sk=info
ReplyDelete@Katy: lol yeah I kinda figured that i would never post anything if I had a blog, that's why I never made one...and then I found that I had one and I guess I was right because I never post stuff! :D Anyway I like a lot of kinds of music!
ReplyDelete@Kerry: That sounds fun!!! I'll have to try it! :) Even if Katy and Rene don't want to!
Thanks for the suggestion, Kerry! :)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! I've always thought it was a fun idea; but I've never tried it... I guess I'm not up to the challenge! :^) Blessings in your endeavors!
ReplyDelete@Kerry: That sounds REALLY fun! :) @Katy&Preciosa: We should try that!
ReplyDeleteI like Contemporary Christian, Pop, Classical, Soundtracks and like a lot more lol! :D
@Rejelle: yeah Preciosa and I thought so too!!! :) i'm going 2 do it on my blog; Preciosa said she'd do it on here, and you can do it on either blog, Rene! :)
ReplyDeletere. music!! Cool Rene, i like those too! :)
@Kerry: Yeah we'll see if I actually get it done on all the days!! :D
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: I totally agree!!! on like everything you said!!! :D
@Katy: Yeah, sorry I couldn't start today like I said I would... :( We stayed in K-ville longer then I thought we would...