To all of them that ARE in green today (or orange if you aren't Irish) Sorry for pinching you when I shouldn't of! ;) Glad you chose to wear the great color of green! (or orange if you aren't Irish... lol I have a little of both on because dad said I should wear orange but I like green better and mom said that I have some Irish in me. ;)
and jsyk my shirt says "SORRY!" Yep that way I don't have to tell ppl sorry when I pinch them, but it got cut off in the pix... ;)
Please note this post is all in fun! I don't really pinch ppl for not wearing green!(but it is a great color!)
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!! LOL I didn't wear green today, partly because i forgot this morning, and partly because I like to be rebellious on small holidays and not wear the corresponding color.....lol also partly because there was a different shirt I wanted 2 wear over my long-sleeved shirt!! SO....yeah...i know tons of reasons. ;) but ANYWAY as far as green goes YEAH it totally IS a great color!
ReplyDeletelol yeah, according to my dad if you aren't Irish your supposed to wear orange...
ReplyDeletebut yeah I know what you mean about being rebellious on small holidays, it's kinda fun! but it's also fun to go all out sometimes. :D I'm sure you looked great even if you weren't in green! ;)
LOL!!!! :D (btw were you chewing gum in that picture??...:D )
ReplyDeleteYeah Maria kept pinching me and at first I didn't realize why...then when i finally remembered what day it was I had forgotten that that's what you're supposed to do to people who don't wear green. Which, btw Katy, I am exactly like you! (So is my brother Sean lol) I was being rebellious... I also kinda forgot anyway but if I had known I wouldn't have worn green on purpose. But I think I'm going to wear green next year because I've been reading this one book and like it's about an Irish girl or w/e and St. Patrick's Day used to be a huge thing w/ cool and fun celebrations and maybe some people still do that, but now you don't hear about stuff like that, and I think it's kinda cool that people used to do that... so yeah. Plus I like Irish stuff lol!!! So don't worry Preciosa, you won't have to pinch me next year!! :D
lol :D (um...oh yeah I think I was! :D ) haha that's funny!! Cool! :)
ReplyDeleteactually i didn't know you were supposed to pinch people who don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, shows how out of touch i can be w/ culture (there's me being rebellious again!! ;)
ReplyDeleteANYWAY...i probably wouldn't actually pinch anyone anyway because yeah...;) but i get what u mean!! anyway cool Rene I didn't know that about St. Patrick's Day!! :)
lol yeah!! i like being rebellious about stuff like that...;)
Well...I'm safe since I generally wear green anyways! GREEN IS THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteyep it is a fun color to wear!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! :D
ReplyDelete