Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some Really Kool Photos! :D

Hey everyone!
Just thought I would post some kool photos!
This was several years ago - one of the heaviest snows you'll see here lol so that's a lot of snow around here!
Maria, my brother Jonathan and I were playing around and made a snowman...
And then destroyed him!
Violent, I know...
Then it sort of became a chair! :)
And then.... we destroyed the chair... accidentally!!
Anyway some sunny photos for you......
Some kool flowers... hey that's when I had fake nails...(NOT a normal thing for me! :D)
This is a beautiful day in MO...
And this is a freshwater spring in Mark Twain Cave...(am I right Preciosa??:)
So anyway... yeah kinda random but enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Haha! I remember you telling me about that snowman! :D and man you all look younger then! :D And as to the MTC one, that's "The Hidden Spring" and dad says that all the watter in the cave is freshwater. (but totally gross freshwater! actually he didn't say the totally gross part...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh okay! :D That's awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it goes from winter to spring to summer in three pictures! :) And then it goes to an underground spring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are Really Kool Photos, Rene!!! :) MO looks soooo pretty in that picture w/ the tree..i so want to see MO!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I forgot to say this earlier but like that's the best pic of our backyard ever! Really! usually it doesn't look that good!!!
    @Katy: You should totally come see MO!!!!! :) and I totally want to see CT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK the reason that comment's been removed is because of a couple typos that made it look stupid so anyway here's what i MEANT to say! :)
    lol! oh i didn't know that was ur backyard!! well it looks fantastic in that picture!! :)
    TOTALLY want to see MO...and u Lebrons ought to see CT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I was kinda confused when I saw that comment because i didn't remember removing anything!!! :D But then I saw your other comment and figured it out! :)
    Yeah it is...well thanks! it has it's moments of looking fantastic. :)
    I think I speak for a lot of us Lebrons when I saw that we would TOTALLY LOVE TO SEE CT!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah that's the story behind that!!! ;)
    LOL cool!!!! :D & i hope to someday get at least two of us A.'s out there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete