Thursday, February 3, 2011

some more really kool pics (i hope!)

So everyone's sharing snowy photos and all so I thought I'd post some!! :) yesterday the trees got a coating of ice on them! really pretty! :)
our cat Bonnie was able to walk on top of the "styrofoam" snow. Lucky cat!
just a pretty picture of a sunset over the snow and the barn
me ;)
closeup of a branch covered with icicles--really kool! :)
anyway hope you enjoy the pics!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. SSWEEEEEEEEEET!! I totally DID enjoy the REALLY KOOL PICS!!!!! :) LOL that's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol THANX RENE!!!!!! I'm so glad you liked them!!! sry i kinda went krazy there!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh coolio pix!!!!!!!! I totally agree w/ Rene that they're REALLY KOOL PIX!!!!!! :) btw: Thanks for the snowman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! i'm glad u like them, Preciosa!!! THANKS!!!! oh you're welcome! :P ;)

    ReplyDelete