I'd post a pic but well I sorta THOUGHT I had one of the dress sewn together but when I went to post the picture, it wasn't there. SO I'll take one and post it sometime. =) (Because I got to bring the dress home! Hahaha! Actually I probably shouldn't be to happy about that because there are a few things that I should do to it since our last minute job ended up needing some
safety pins to help it out.) ANYWAY...so now I get to have a little break from sewing! :) I'm told I'm going to miss sewing but I'm enjoying not having to do it right now.
And this is turning into a MUCH longer post then I thought it would...but I think I'm done now. So ttul!
Edit: I'm adding a couple pictures!! :D
The front of the dress.
The back of the dress.
This is the bow that's on the front of the dress. It was kinda hard to get it sewn on since it's so small.
YAY YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! :) and we'd LOVE to see a pic once you have one but no rush!! :) I'm just glad to hear it all worked out cuz i knew you were worried about it.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I would so think you'd be glad to get a break!!!
Thanks Katy!!! :) well I'll try to get one soon!! :) Yeah I'm glad it all worked out too! :)
ReplyDeleteI am! :)
It looks great, Preciosa!!!!!! It's so pretty!!! :D Keep it up!! thanks for the pix! :)
ReplyDeleteThe bow is adorable. I should pay you to sew me bows for all my dresses.
ReplyDeleteYeah Hannah I agree, that bow is great! :)
ReplyDeletethanks Katy and Hannah!! :)
ReplyDelete@Hannah: ooh, did I hear you say "pay"? how much are we talking? ;) jp!!!!! :D
@Katy: So are you going to be asking for some of those bows too? If so, how much are you paying? ;P jk!!!!!! :D
LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWOW THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!! And I saw some pix of Rosana in it @ the wedding on somebody's facebook (dad was looking at them so i looked at them over his shoulder) it was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!
@ Preciosa: ha ha!! ;) i actually don't have any dresses i would need bows for....;) but if i did you sure r good at making them!
ReplyDelete@ Rene: yeah isn't it?? :)
@Rene: Aw thanks! Yeah, if I do say so myself she looked really good in it! But it was mostly because she's just gorgeous in anything!!
ReplyDelete@Katy: lol! Aw thanks! But you didn't see how many times I messed it up and redid it! :D I almost had to cut it out again but then I found that I had cut two in the first place and so yeah...
well i would think that something that small would be kinda hard to do and make it look perfect and all but believe me you made the whole thing look awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteAw thanks!! :) well like the pieces make it look like it'd be bigger then it is but then with folding it and sewing and folding and all it gets smaller and so yeah but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! :D
ReplyDelete