Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Voyage Trailer

So a while ago I had a post about Narnia, well today I saw that there was a new trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader so I decided to post the link to it on here:
I'm pretty excited!! And if you are wondering we're at the ONE MONTH mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. oh hey that's right! :) Earlier tonight i realized i didn't even really know what today's date was..........probably because I didn't have to write it anywhere today so i was just kinda out of the loop, LOL. Anyway thanks!! did you know there's a way to embed youtube videos within the blog post? Anyway it's pretty easy and cool!!! :) anyway i hope i'm not being annoying saying that or w/e. Just thought i'd tell you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!! I can't wait 2 c the movie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U guys! I just found this really kool voyage trailer! :) it's the longest one i've seen yet!
    http://www.spike.com/video/chronicles-of-narnia/3481072

    check it out! it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katy: I hate it when that happens!! I always end up just like writing down whatever date i feel like writing! ;) lol you're welcome!! Nope but thanks for telling me!!!!!!!!! :) you're not!!!
    @Rejelle: I can't wait 2 c the movie either!!!!!! And Thanks for the link to that other trailer!!! IT'S SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Hannah: You didn't even watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosa: You're welcome!!!! :D :D
    Preciosa and Rene: wouldn't it be cool to watch voyage together??? ;)
    Hannah: yeah you should watch the trailer(s), i mean the movie looks like it's been changed, but...yeah. Um..i think it'll still be good. ;) I hope so!!! but you should give the trailers a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY THAT WOULD BE SO TOTALLY AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Hannah: listen to Katy! It'll be good even if it doesn't follow the book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah!!!! How RUDE!!! :D lol... jp!... but you should at least watch it before you make up your mind about it! ;)
    @katy-PJ: that WOULD be awesome if we could c it together!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rene and Preciosa: YEAH WOULDN'T IT?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Katy @Preciosa - yeah totally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Preciosa and Rene: I say the same to you: you should read the books before you condemn them! @Katy: I seldomly watch videos on the internet, because I am not allowed to do so at work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah, i wouldn't say Rene and Preciosa are condemning them, but they are good books and I would recommend them!! (matter of fact i really should read The Last Battle soon; i want to have finished the series before Voyage).
    Hannah, yeah, i understand that! completely.....i mean i can't watch videos where i work unless i bring my computer and that'd be really odd because i work at a farm w/ a horse.

    ReplyDelete