about the choses,
R.K.&P. (Rene, Katy and Preciosa) Notes: it's the first letter from Rene Katy and I's names.
R.K.P. (Rene Katy Preciosa) Blog: It's the same only with Blog at the end instead of Notes....
L.A.L. (Lebron Allie Lebron) Blog: the first letter from our last names
Really Kool Posts: That's just me being crazy and I took the first letter of our names and then thought of words that started with those letters and misspelled cool...
Other (suggestions?): Is not actually a name possibility!!! It's more just if you don't like the choses then you should suggest something!!!!! which you can do by leaving a comment on this or other posts!
So now that you know where the names come from: GO VOTE! Pretty please!! With honey on top! (and btw not only is honey sweet, it's really good for you too!)
hey Preciosa!!! yeah I need to put a poll on my blog and get people to help me think up something better for my blog....
ReplyDeletehey Katy!!! Well you could always use one of the names I thought up for this! Or w/e...
ReplyDeleteyeah anyway I want to put a poll up:) ......!!!!!!!! HEY EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?? ;) And come on over to my blog, which you can link to from here (Katy's Blog) and give me a comment if you can think of a new good name for my blog.......any suggestions?? Thanks for the idea Preciosa!
ReplyDeleteReally Kool Posts--now that's clever! That is, the idea of using your initials is clever. Misspelling cool is not cool.
ReplyDeleteyeah you should put one up!! :) LOL!!! :D I'll try to think of something for your blog!! You're welcome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteand @Hannah: Thank you! and I couldn't think of any other words that went along with that that started with K!
ReplyDeletethanks Preciosa!!! yeah I will!!! :) Gotta come up w/ some suggestions for the poll first though!! So yeah and any suggestions any of you want to make feel free to comment on here or on my blog, whichever seems to make more sense/seems more convenient for you!! I might even use suggestions in my poll!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!! well 1st off! I really like the "Really Kool Posts" idea!! LOL it's really funny and i happen to think spelling cool, "K-o-o-l"... is COOL!!! :D but ya idk... :D
ReplyDelete@Katy: Your welcome, but I haven't thought of anything yet so maybe I should wait to say that...
ReplyDelete@Rejelle: Thanks! lol! :) I kinda like it too. (But then I again if I didn't like it I probably wouldn't of put it on here...)