Sunday, October 17, 2010

hey!

hey! So I made a comment for Preciosa's post about her sewing project she did yesterday , saying I would have someone take a couple pictures of me wearing the cloak i made (w/ help, LOL...) last year. I wanted an "Elven" cloak like the ones the Fellowship wear in LOTR. We found a pattern online...and so here it is!!! It's hard to see in the picture on top but I have one of those Elven brooches, movie style, that I got on ebay. Can't have an elven cloak w/o the brooch, right? It's incomplete w/o it!!!!

7 comments:

  1. COOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol yeah i zoomed in on the picture and I could see the brooch!! that's awesome!!! You did a good job on it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hannah, Preciosa!!! It took a big piece of fabric...it's this thin denim stuff. :) Good job on your cape you made out of the skirt, Preciosa! Who would've thought? LOL, you, obviously! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome! hmm sounds pretty simple! :) Thanks!! lol Actually it was more Hannah's idea then mine, I just actually did it because I'm the one that likes to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yeah it probably would be easy for someone who like, actually likes to sew like, often...or at least more often then I like to. But ANYWAY...yeah...
    Well cool!!! Good idea, Hannah! And good job, Preciosa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! it ReALLY does look like one from the FELLowship!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS RENE!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a great compliment!!!! :) That's what I wanted it to look like, so yeah!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete