Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bacon

I know, what could possibly be more random then bacon? But hey! I'm feeling random and I was craving bacon! And actually i have no idea what I was going to say about bacon...
So since that topic is sorta pointless, I'll change the subject.
So instead of bacon I'll give you all a pic!
That is me in the skirt for my civil war dress which I am making and have a week and a half to finish (AAHHHHH!) If you hadn't guessed the skirt is WAY to long!!! We have to take about a foot off of it just to have it short enough to have it such that we could hem it!! ;D
Well anyway, yeah, I'm actually not feeling so random now... but anyway ttul!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you can get your dress done in time Preciosa!!!! :) Anyway looks like it's going good...:) Not that i know anything about making dresses....;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHANKS! OH OOPS. I didn't know caps was on... lol anyway, it's going fine I guess, I mean the skirt is the only part that is really almost finished but it is a big part of the dress! :) and the top part is pretty much ready to be sewn together, other then the sleeves but they shouldn't be super hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! (I THOUGHT I'D KEEP THE ALL CAPS UP...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL OK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WOO HOO!!!! ;) :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! OH AND BTW TO EVERYONE WHO IS WONDERING: I FINISHED THE DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) IT WAS TONS OF FUN TO WEAR!! I'LL BE SURE TO POST A PIC OF IT SOMETIME SOON!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!!! I DID KNOW THAT BUT STILL...YAY!!! :) I BET IT WAS SO FUN TO ACTUALLY GET TO WEAR IT AFTER WORKING ON IT FOR SO LONG! :) COOL YEAH I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOU WEARING IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL YEAH IT WAS REALLY FUN!! YEAH I'LL BE SURE TO GET ONE ON HERE SOMETIME BUT I DON'T THINK THERE ARE ANY ON THE COMPUTER YET...

    ReplyDelete